Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Howdy

Hello all. I've just joined this knitalong after casting on late Monday night. I'm using Knit Picks Andean Silk in Cream to do a solid version, and I must say this yarn is delicious. I'm only about 10 inches into the back, but here's a photo of my progress.

I'm kind of uncertain about sizing. I'm doing a large due to the note regarding cross-back width, but I'm wondering if the body will be too large. I've heard some folks talking about using a smaller size needles for the body.. any thoughts on this?





3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Teabag said...

Very nice, I've been wondering about Andean Silk. :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Gorgeous! That yarn has such a nice sheen, and it's particularly fabulous in ivory!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Eden said...

Oooh, I like that. I'm doing mine in dark green Wool-Ease... I know, cheap, but I like it just fine. I'm about 6 inches along.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home