Sunday, January 29, 2006

Team Tubey: Knit Olympics

I was lucky enough to just discover this Tubey knit-a-long as I was searching for a Tubey team for the Knit Olympics. Yay!

I read that there was some interest in a team, so I volunteered to make an official button.
Team Tubey

Feel free to use it, or not. I definitely won't be offended if someone else would like to take a crack at a better one!

I've been reading all sorts of stuff about how to determine sizing for Tubey. If anyone has suggestions or tips or cautionary tales, I'd love to hear about it.

I was thinking that I might use Elann Peruvian Wool for Tubey. It's a pretty shade of green and has been sitting in my stash for months. Of course, I'm toying with the idea of ordering a darker color of yarn for this - black or charcoal grey. No stripes for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer R said...

Yay! I'm glad somebody did this. My attempts at making one were NOT going well.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Laa said...

I'm using Elann Peruvian Sierra Aran. It's gorgeous! Thanks for the button, too!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

The button looks great! I've already started mine, so I'm ineligible for the team. :(

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home