Tuesday, February 14, 2006



Here's my Tubey in progess! I'm about 8" past the join for sleevie #1, and I'm using Karabella Aurora 8 in #44, a beautiful shade of blue.

Due to rumors of this yarn expanding after wash, I washed my swatch like a good little girl and got gauge with a US7 from my Denise Interchangeables.



I've gotta say, I'm getting pretty bored with the plain stockinette! Especially now that I'm knitting in the round and all I'm doing is knitting. I can't wait to get started on the body :)

Thanks for taking a look! :) I'm enjoying seeing everyone elses progress.

5 Comments:

Blogger Laa said...

Beautiful color choice!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

This is definitely one of those knits where you need to have something else to pay attention to while you're doing it. Lucky for me, it's been cold and snowy and I've been watching the actual Olympics like it's my job or something.

7:19 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

looks great -- as does the fancy dazzle cloth in the background!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Beautiful! Let me know how you like Aurora 8 for this one. I'm likely to use it for Tubey #2.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Adri said...

I love this color. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home