Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Welcome!

Hi everybody,

I'm your hostess, Jess. This knit-along is for those who are interested in making the Tubey sweater from the Winter 2005 issue of Knitty. Here's a pic:

(image hotlinked from the pattern page and was taken by Melissa McClain)


Feel free to post your questions, pictures, advice and encouragement. Venting is also welcome. The only ground rule is to be nice. It's okay to disagree as long as you're respectful, but flaming will not be allowed.

To join, email me at jmdr (insert "at" sign here) mit (now add a period) edu. I'll add you to the list of members in the sidebar, so be sure to include your blog or website's URL, if you have one, and how you would like your name to be listed.


Ready... Set... Knit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

I'm a male from down under in NEW ZEALAND. I can't knit or else I would ask if I could join !!!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home