Monday, January 30, 2006

More from Heather from Texas!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Knitting didn't happen until the weekend!! I got a couple more inches done on Tubey on Saturday! It was great! Ed was helping a friend move, so I got to sit on the couch and watch Wonder Woman (my fave superhero) with Shannon all afternoon!! Linda Carter is a goddess!! I love her!! I knit for about 3 hours, then I took a nap, and then I knit for another hour!! My hands were so tired! LoL

I also started MK Tubey II (Machine Knit Tubey II) on Sunday. It took me about 10 minutes to convert the pattern to the Bond, but I was knitting in no-time! I knit and seamed the sleeve portion last night. With it being knit on the machine, I have to make flat pieces and then seam them. I figure I will make two body pieces and then seam them as well. Not really Tubey, but it is based off that pattern! I will post pictures on my blog tomorrow (I hope!)

If any of you guys are Bond knitters, check out my comments on MK Tubey II and KnitPicks Wool of the Andes.

1 Comments:

Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

Hi Heather,

I'm machine knitting mine, too (on an old Corona machine). Took about an hour for the sleeves, including the seaming. Not too bad, really.

Now if I can just find some time to make the body!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home