Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tubey finished!

Finished Tubey last night, after going with the Decrease Cast Off. I LOVE this jumper! It was a quick (can't remember when I started it, but about a month ago & I've done other things too in the meantime) pattern and FUN!

I haven't really got wonky shoulders, we just had trouble getting a pic taken cos the light was all weird. Tubey is also not good for keeping sore throats warm and covered up so she's gone back to sleep for when I'm feeling better.
Vital Statistics:
Pattern: Tubey, by Cassie Rovitti.
Size: XS.
Needles: 4mm (had to go down 2 sizes to get gauge).
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran - 7 balls black (shade 300), 1 ball each of mauve (601) and rust (007) and 1/2 a ball of green (502).
Still undecided about the bra issue with this jumper. Maybe strapless is the way to go? Or braless?!

Please can I have a star now for finishing it?!

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

i love that color combo, and the fit is really flattering. definitely deserving of a star!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home