Saturday, December 31, 2005

Debbie Bliss or RYC?

Thanks for letting me join the Knit-along!
I'm not sure whether to make this in the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino that the pattern calls for (which I've heard doesn't wear very well) or in RYC Cashsoft Aran. I can get the Cashsoft here when the LYS reopens next week from the Christmas/New Year break. The Debbie Bliss would have to wait until I'm in London on 12th January and can go to John Lewis. Aaaahhhh, decisions, decisions.
I'm thinking about making Tubey with two different colours stripes (perhaps a green and purple?), although much will depend on which colours are available in the shop!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bad Amy said...

I do love the RYC Cashsoft - it IS yummy. Plus it knits so nicely, lays flat, and I've had very few stitches to tweek. It would be softer than Kid Classic too - but neither one is terribly wallet friendly. There is a seller on ebay currently listing Kid Classic in Merry (pretty med-light blue), and Wild (light tan/natural) for $55 for a whole bag.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home