Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Sweater?

I'm seriously thinking about making this my first sweater. Although I bought yarn already for another project (not sure which, just couldn't pass up the deal*), I don't think it will work for Tubey. So I'm on a couple of quests: figure out if I can size it up to fit me (it would stretch enough, according to the pattern, but I don't want it stretched TOO much), and, like everyone else, find the right yarn.

I've decided to do it in a solid color, with a stripe at the neckline and maybe wrists, just b/c stripes don't work on me (short & round). But I love the shape of it, and the neckline, so I will have to do it sooner or later.

Any other plus-size women tackling it in this KAL?

*off-topic, but Rowan Cork for $4/ball

Melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home