Monday, January 02, 2006

Yarn selected and swatched! Maybe.

I've swatched the yarn I've selected. I have some calculating to do - it knits 4sts/inch on US8 Addis. Luckily it's a 4, and the ribbing is in multiples of 4, so the math shouldn't be to wicked. I'm playing with the placement of the stripes as well using just 2 yarns.

Caron Wintuk in Deep Periwinkle #3255 and Red Heart Super Satan Saver Multicolor in Ocean #0995 (my monitor isn't very true to the colors, so I hope you are seeing a lovely deep periwinkle, just as it suggests.)

3 Comments:

Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

Those colors look great together. Very calm and soothing.

Meanwhile, in Indecisionland, I'm still changing my mind every ten minutes.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Bad Amy said...

That's okay, Even though I've swatched these, I'm still considering trying a different yarn! It's the great Indecision-Along :o)

4:44 AM  
Blogger Nadira said...

Oooh, I like! Pretty and girly, but not TOO pretty and girly.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home