Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hi, everyone!

I was going to wait to knit Tubey until my LYS received the yarn, but I don't know how long I can hold out. Oh, I'll still buy the yarn from them and make it in Cashmerino Aran, but I'm thinking I'm going to join Peggy in knitting it in Wool-Ease first. I scored skeins and skeins of the stuff at an estate sale last April, black with primary color flecks, and it's just sitting in my Yarn Cave. Pop over to my blog for pictures of the Yarn Cave. I crawled in there the other night, looking for wrapping paper, and the dog closed the door on me. Spooky.

I'm going to start by using the skeins, and frog the knit piece only as a last resort. I don't know why, but for some reason I'd feel guilty frogging it if I didn't absolutely have to do so.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and that I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's progress. It's going to be so neat to see how differently all of them come out. Someone on the knittyboard made one up in eleven days. That means we should have one finished here by the 15th, yes? I kid, of course. I wouldn't expect anything until at least the 18th. ;-)

Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home