Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hello everyone :)

Since I'm over my budget for yarn (thanks to web and bo peep's sales lol), I decided what the hell I will knit the lovely Tubey in wool ease! I'm not exactly thrill with the way the back is looking and feeling, it stands up on it's own lol. I haven't made much of anything in wool ease wrosted weight, so I didn't know what to expect.

Should I continue on with it and block it after and hope for the best, perhaps that will soften it up and act nicely for me?

Or do you think I should hurry up and order my alpaca yarn online before my hubby gets home from the shop hahahah?

Tubey will be close fitting, so I do want a nice and soft yarn, has anyone knitted in wool ease yet? any feedback?

2 Comments:

Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

I think it'll be fine. Have you tried washing a swatch to see how soft it'll get?

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not yet, I'll take yours and Peggy's advise to go with wool ease :) After all, I'm done with the back/shrug portion...

I'll post a pic to show my progress real soon.

Thanks :)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home