Monday, January 16, 2006

Yarn as hostage or bait?

Hi again everybody! I'm sorry to report that my Tubey has been delayed. While I am sticking with my Great Acrylic Resolution of 2006, I've changed my yarn selection to Hokey Pokey in Periwinkle. I actually really like this yarn (shocker!). Unfortunately, my mom found it at a store near her, and she's three hours away and is holding the skeins hostage. So evil! A desperate attempt to force a visit?! So until I go see Mum, my Tubey is on hold. :o(

3 Comments:

Blogger carlita dee said...

Bad Amy, you're in Toledo. That's where I'm from (there will be much talk of Toledo on my blog)!

Sorry to hear your yarn's been kidnapped, but who can blame the kidnapper? Maybe you can go bearing a little knitted goodness, in case you need more Tubey yarn in the future. :)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Bad Amy said...

Hurrah for Toledo! So misunderstood. I'll keep an eye on your blog too.

I may just get in the car tomorrow morning and drive to Columbus for hostage negotiations.

8:29 PM  
Blogger carlita dee said...

If I know weather this time of year, it can blizzard on a dime. Better go while you can!

Cool. Thanks for future blog visits. I'll visit you, too.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home