Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hi from Texas!!

I'm Heather and I am from Hurst, Texas which is right between Dallas & Fort Worth. I actually started Tubey about 2 weeks ago, although my yarn was chosen the day after Christmas.

I am using KnitPicks Wool of the Andes and so far it is working up great! The top color combination is the one I am working on now. The other combination is for my second Tubey.

All the past posts have been very helpful and given me some ideas. I really like the short sleeve idea.

It is so nice to finally find an English Tubey KAL. I am also on the Norwegian Tubey KAL, but I am the only English poster. Thanks for starting one that I can actually understand without running through a translator!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nadira said...

Your colors look great! I _love_ wool of the andes. I thought it would be scrachy, but it's actually pretty soft. I bought some for a felting project, then made some hats, and now I'm planning to use some for a layering sweater, but I'll bet it'd be soft enough for against-the-skin sweaters like Tubey. Let us know how it works out for you.

8:19 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

i can't believe there's also a norwegian tubey knit-a-long!

haven't tried wool of the andes yet. look forward to seeing your color combinations!

10:20 AM  
Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

Welcome!

There's a Norwegian/Swedish Tubey KAL? I'm so joining that! :)

I still haven't started mine. Lots of other things got in the way, but I hope to swatch and start this weekend.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home