Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hi Everybody

I'm happy to join you. I just love the Tubey and hope to make one soon. I saw one done in a solid color recently (Carrioke's blog) and loved how it looked so I think that's what I'm going to do. I have a bunch of Knitpicks Merino Style that I had hoped to use for it but that's a DK yarn versus the cashmerino which is aran weight. YIKES! I'm not so good at fudging patterns so I will probably look for something else. I don't have enough to double it unless I use both my pink and my purple. Hmmm, maybe I will do stripes!

Anyway, for now, I'm going to keep looking at the results in here and work on finishing my other projects!

Thanks, Jess, for answering my invitation. I'm not sure how you might know me. I am definitely in the Clapotis KAL (recently finished my second one in L&L) and I also have a Cottonease Yahoo group. Good to be here!

Bonnie

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadira said...

Hi Bonnie. Yep, it's the Clapotis KAL.

As for re-gauging, don't worry about it! The only two things you need to recalculate are the sleeve circumference and bust circumference. For everything else, the pattern just says to work until it's n inches long.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home