Sunday, February 05, 2006

Too Sexy For My Tubey

I’m too sexy for my tubey, so sexy it hurts….. hehee

After many weeks of knitting like mad, the ultraly cool and sexy Tubey is finally done this weekend. here are my notes on the Tubey.

Let me start by saying that it was a very easy and fun pattern, I loved the way how the stripes come out. Next time I will use a different yarn perhaps a solid Tubey with no stripes :)

Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease, main color: black, stripes: red, gray, camel, brown, teal
Needle Size: US 5

I made slight modifications, more info on my blog.



6 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I LOVE YOUR TUBEY!!! woo hoo!!!! I'm all inspired now...still only about 3 inches into the body and it seems to take forever!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Nadira said...

It looks great. Congratulations!

7:12 AM  
Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

Nicely done! The colors really look good together.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Brenda in Toronto said...

lurvely!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wow, that looks great! Well done.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments :)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home