Tuesday, March 28, 2006

All done with the lifesaver roll tubey!

I finally finished Tubey this past weekend. Actually, I finished the knitting last week, but procrastinated for a bit of time on weaving in the ends.



I made the smallest size (first time ever for that) and used the following colors/amounts of yarn:

Mission Falls 1824 Wool
6 balls Charcoal
under 2 balls Rhubarb
under 2 balls Basil
less than 1 ball each of Damson, Squash, and Lilac

I finished it just in time to wear it once, but I doubt I'll get to again before the weather warms up. It's a great project though -- I really enjoyed the ingenious construction.

More photos and commentary on my own blog post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

I love the colors. Nice job. I am still plugging away at my Tubey. I don't know that I'll get any wear out of mine before the weather turns spring-like, either.

1:53 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

this is one of my faves. the colors look wonderful together, and the fit is great.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home