Sunday, March 05, 2006

PurlyQueen here again!


At long last I have finally started on the body. So now I've swapped from knitting what seems like an endless knitted small stockinette tube to a wider ribbed one.
The orange thing on the sleeve is a lockable stitch marker to make sure the sleeve increases matched up properly.

And here's a close-up:


I had made the neck opening too big. So before I started picking up stitches for the body, I made the opening smaller by using mattress stitch on either side.

Lots of people have had issues with the body being too baggy. So I'm going for an ultra-snug fit and knitting the smallest size. Let's hope I don't end up looking like a knitted sausage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Looks good! It should go faster now!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home