Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just Joined

After seeing so many of these sweaters out there and loving them, I had to start one myself. I really wanted to get rid of some stash yarn, and this just seemed to be the best way.

Sleeve #1 of Tubey

I am using the following yarns, on size 7 needles:

MC - Dusky Lavendar #1742 (Elann Peruvian Highland Wool)
Dk Blue - Cascade 220 #9449
Lt Green - Cascade 220 #9460
Dk Green - Cascade 220 #9461
Cream - Knit Picks Andean Silk

I actually finished the first sleeve yesterday and am going to start the next today.

So far, I am loving this. Something that I don't really have to "think" about and can do pretty much anywhere.

Question - Did anyone else make the sleeves shorter than the directions? Mine would have been down to my fingertips otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home