Saturday, February 11, 2006

Texas Tubey - FINISHED!!


I just finished my Tubey!!! Woo hoo!!! I am so excited!! It is a perfect fit and it is just in time for the colder weather that is expected!!! I plan to wear it to Knitworking (SnB) tomorrow!!

It's funny. I was sitting on the couch last night thinking, “I knit about 5 rows of the body in an hour. There are 105 rows (120 when finished). I have spent 21 hours on the body alone so far. Wow!”An even bigger bonus, it is Mom's birthday! It's a shame that she isn't in town to see it!!

3 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

super technicolor tubey! nice work!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks great! What fun colors.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo is right! And take it from another fellow Texan, you'll need your sweater for the weather we've got now!!! I timed myself for how long it took me to do one inch of my 3 X 1 ribbing and it took me about 50 minutes to do one inch, so yeah... I'll be working on my Tubey for quite a while!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home