Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's one hour from done...


I'm posting here in order to shame myself into weaving in the ends and tightening up the neckline tonight. I finished the whole thing a week and a half ago, but haven't taken care of the ends or taken a picture of the completed garment. I want to figure out some way of stiffening up the neckline a little bit. You might not be able to see it in this picture, but the ribbing's rolling out a little bit.

I thought about the "Hello, ladies!" potential for the stripes, so I put that dark stripe in there so that it straddles the underwire area. I'm hoping for two things -- one, no undue attention drawn to the...um...nippular region and two, maybe the illusion that my ribcage is narrower than it actually is. We'll see if it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home