Friday, February 24, 2006

Hurry Up, Sleeve!



Dear Sleeve,

Sure, I know we've had our differences. You wanted to be twenty inches from join to wrist, and I stopped you at 17. Didn't I compromise with you and knit those extra three inches? Yes, I did. You wanted your stripes to match, not have five rows of blue on one end and eight on the other. I frogged eight inches of you so that I could make you perfect. So could you do me a favor and just finish yourself up while I play video games?

Thanks.

Suzanne

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that looks really nice. I like the colors you used.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your colors! Come on now, sleeve, if your knitter is going to give you such beautiful yarn and colors, don't you want to hurry up and be finished for her?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Bad Amy said...

If I see the knitting fairies, I'll send them your way. After they've completed their duties at my house, of course. :)

Your colors are wonderful!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Lissette said...

HA! That's great! I know what you mean though, I'm having the same issues with my sleeves. I've ripped the thing out and put it back together again a couple of times so that I could get it 'just right' and it just seems to be taking forever! This project is like a black hole, it sucks you in and doesn't let you go until it's done with you! I haven't been able to put it down!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home