Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tubey Diary


Hi, this is my tubey in progress.
Check my blogg for a tubey-diary.

So far I don´t know how to do with the sleeves, the yarn will decide it for me... ;0)
Right now I have 3 balls left (and the 2 used balls in the sleeves), totally 10 balls for my mediumsize. I knit with 4,5 needles and the yarn is Marks & Kattens "Higgins"; 45% cotton, 45% acryl 10% viscose-a tweedlooking yarn.

This is the first knit-along I ever been in and it´s really fun to see the same tubey in all different colors. Even I find it fun to knit the hole jumper, I use to crochet mostly and the knittingprojects often ending up as a UFO... Oh I better hurry, it´s time for Sweden to play for gold/silver in hockeyOS and me to knit! Knittingtime!

Klara/Kristallklara

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute stripe design! I agree, it's a lot of fun to see everyone's different visions for their Tubey.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home